Associate Professor Anna Kingsbury
Associate Professor (Law)
Qualifications: BA Auck LLB MLIS Well LLM Melb LLM NYU SJD La Trobe
Dr Anna Kingsbury has been a full-time academic staff member in the Faculty of Law since 1997. She completed her Bachelor of Laws at Victoria University of Wellington, and has been admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand.
Dr Kingsbury holds a Masters in Law from the University of Melbourne, a Masters in Law specializing in Trade Regulation from New York University and a Doctorate in Juridical Science from La Trobe University.
Papers I Teach
- Masoni, Claudia (in progress) Indigenous Knowledge and Intellectual Property.
- Werner, Julia (in progress) Copyright Licensing of Musical Works.
- Greer, Shelly (in progress) Fair Use in Copyright Law.
- Intellectual Property Law & Policy
- Information Technology Law
- Competition Law
Dr Kingsbury's research has been published in refereed journals in the United States and the United Kingdom and Europe as well as in New Zealand.
Commercial/Contract Law; Law
Kingsbury, A. (2018). Historical sperm and egg donation in New Zealand. New Zealand Law Journal, 8, 248-251.
Kingsbury, A. F. (2017). Media mergers: Is competition law enough?. ECLR: European Competition Law Review, 38(1), 8-17.
Kingsbury, A. F. (2017). Competition law: Recent price-fixing cases and agreed penalties. New Zealand Law Journal, (3), 90.
Kingsbury, A. F. (2016). Cartel regulation in New Zealand: Undermining the per se rule?. European Competition Law Review, 37(7), 282-289. Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/10710
Find more research publications by Anna Kingsbury
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Kingsbury, AProf Anna||4729||annak||N.4.11||Law, Faculty of|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room