Library Service Points
Library Service Points in The Student Centre, Teaching Resources Library and Tauranga Library provide a first point of contact for a wide range of help, advice or troubleshooting.
Start here if you do not know where to go for help, or if you want to:
- Find out about Library and University services
- Use Unicash for printing and photocopying
- Pay Library fines or invoices
- Troubleshoot problems with your borrower, printing or computer accounts
- Ask about lost books, overdues, recalls, holds
- Get directions to collections and services within The Student Centre, Teaching Resources Library or Tauranga Library
- Get help to find the call number and location of specific items
- Pick up previously booked items – recalled books and books from Storage
- Borrow equipment e.g calculators, headphones etc.
Library Service Desks, or Lending Desks are located on the entrance levels of the Teaching Resources Library and The Student Centre in Hamilton, and in the 24/7 Hour computer lab on Level 1 in Tauranga.
Research & Assignment Help
Librarians are here to help you:
- Get started on an assignment
- Find articles or information on a particular topic
- Learn more about referencing styles and formatting
- Get better quality or more relevant results from your Library searches
- Troubleshoot problems with computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Identify when you need more in-depth help - arrange one-to-one consultations with the relevant Subject Specialist.
Research and Assignment Desks are located on the entrance floor of The Student Centre and in the Teaching Resources Library.