Romy Rigo Napoli
Academic Liaison Librarian (Part-time)
Phone: +647 838-4229
Contact the Law Library
In person: Level 4, Student Centre
Chat online: Chat with a Law Librarian
Phone: 07 838 4466 ext. 9125
Email: [email protected]
Zoom consultation: Please email us to arrange a Zoom consultation.
See also the Law Library Legal Research Skills Guide.
I offer a wide range of specialist, individual assistance throughout your research journey, with the overarching goal of working with you to enhance your research skills.
I can assist you to:
- Design search strategies for finding information
- Identify and locate relevant information sources on your topic
- Keep up with what is being published in your subject area
- Ensure your thesis is appropriately formatted
- Understand your copyright obligations and seek permissions
- Understand and apply referencing styles
- Use EndNote referencing software
- Understand your research impact using traditional citation metrics and altmetric tools
- Identify appropriate journals to publish in within your subject area
- Create and update your researcher profiles on various platforms, such as ORCID, Publons, Scopus and Google Scholar
Please contact me to arrange a suitable meeting time with you. Consultations can be conducted face to face, via video conferencing (e.g. Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts) or over the phone.
On request from lecturers or student groups, I also offer hands-on tutorials covering course-specific resources and databases.