Student Assistant (Tauranga) - Vacancies 2022
Applications are now open for students seeking part-time work at the Tauranga Campus Library during Trimester B 2022.
Tasks include providing lending services to staff and students, shelving books, assisting customers and maintaining the presentation of the Library and its resources.
On your rostered day/s (shifts available Monday to Friday) you would be expected to work 4 hours a day from 11am to 3pm. Flexibility to swap rostered days as needed with other Student Assistants is required. No weekend or evening work required.
Hours available are:
B Trimester 2022 (July 18 – October 21)
- Monday 11am-3pm
- Tuesday 11am-3pm
- Wednesday 11am-3pm
- Thursday 11am-3pm
- Friday 11am-3pm
Remuneration: Level 2 of the General Staff Employment contract - $22.74 per hour.
Please see position description for more information, and note that applicants must have a valid work permit/visa through to the end of Trimester B 2022.
Applications Close: July 6th 2022
Applications must be submitted via: Online Application form.
For more information contact Bryony Hawthorn on 07 8384985 or [email protected].
Information for Applicants
These Student Assistant positions at the Tauranga Campus Library are for B Trimester 2022 only.
Key attributes include:
- Reliability, punctuality, and the ability to maintain commitment throughout the year
- Responsibility and the ability to follow process
- Ability to respond in a pleasant and helpful manner to any enquiries from Library users
- Accuracy and efficiency in your work
- Experience with a wide variety of computer applications
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to cover shifts when others are on leave.