Phone: +647 837-9125
Contact the Law Library
In person: Level 4, Student Centre
Chat online: Chat with a Law Librarian
Phone: 07 838 4466 ext. 9125
Zoom consultation: Please email us to arrange a Zoom consultation.
See also the Law Library Legal Research Skills Guide.
I offer a wide range of specialist, individual assistance throughout your research journey, with the overarching goal of working with you to enhance your research skills.
I can assist you to:
- Design search strategies for finding information
- Identify and locate relevant information sources on your topic
- Keep up with what is being published in your subject
- Format your thesis according to UoW regulations
- Understand your copyright obligations and seek permissions
- Reference your sources and use EndNote referencing software
- Identify your research impact and use bibliometric and altmetric tools
- Identify appropriate journals to publish in within your subject area
- Create and market your researcher profiles on various platforms, such as ORCID, Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar
Please contact me to arrange a suitable meeting time with you. Consultations can be conducted face to face, via video conferencing (e.g. Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts) or over the phone.
On request from lecturers or student groups, I also offer hands-on tutorials covering course-specific resources and databases.