APA online Q&A sessions
25 March 2020
Join us for a Q&A session where you can ask us about referencing books, journal articles and webpages, in-text citations, reference lists and more.
Please note, this is not a tutorial or workshop. It is expected that you will have watched the APA Referencing Essentials workshop recording first or have some prior knowledge of APA.
If you are new to APA:
- Sign up to our Virtual Reference Desk in Moodle.
- Note: You will be asked to add this paper to your Moodle paper listing so click on the red button to add it. In future it will appear on your Moodle dashboard.
- Under Online Teaching, click on Suggested Useful Links and watch the APA Referencing Essentials workshop recording.
- Check out the other useful resources, including slides and handouts.
- Check out the APA Referencing section of the Virtual Reference Desk, including the FAQs,
After you have watched the video, then join us for the Q&A session. To join, click this link: https://waikato.zoom.us/s/435242402
Note: There will be no sessions on Good Friday, Easter Monday or Easter Tuesday.