There are several rooms available for groups to use, where they are free to work without disturbing other Library users.
Making a Room Booking
Important: Only enrolled students and Library staff can make room bookings.
- Click Book a Group Room - this will take you to the room booking application.
- Login - Student username and password.
- Select the Area where the room is located - Student Centre or Teaching Resources Library.
- Click in the relevant time slot to make a booking.
- You can make a booking in half hour increments, up to a maximum of two hours.
- One booking per day, per group.
- Use the popup calendar to make bookings in advance.
- Due to high demand on these rooms, the booking will become invalid if you do not occupy the room within 10 minutes of the start time. The room will then be available for others to use.
Things you should know:
- Two hours is the max you can book a room, however if no-one else requires the room Library staff can make a further booking for you or allow you to extend your booking.
- Please leave the room on time to ensure other students are able to make full use of their booked time.
- Official Student Centre events will have booking priority for Rooms 2.02 and 2.03 (the rooms in the Student Centre Foyer)