- Level 3 of the Student Centre near the Journals Collection
- Partitioned desks with blue "Quiet Area" banners
Group Study Areas
- Study areas on Level 4, look for the pink "Study Area" sign
- Quiet discussion and group work permitted, please be considerate of others
- Six booths are available for 2-4 people, with power points for laptops
- Study groups have priority for booth use
- Bookable rooms available for group work
- Tables and two couches available for group study (2-6 people)
- Quiet discussion and group work permitted, please be considerate
- Various study spaces in TCBD on Level 1
- Couches, pods, comfy chairs, and bookable study rooms for groups
Whānau Study Space
We've created a study space in our library to support students who have children with them on campus. Now you can study while your baby or child reads, rests, or plays quietly beside you.
- This space is exclusively for student parents.
- Room can be booked through Resource Booker.
- The maximum capacity is six people at a time.
Feel free to use this space to balance your studies and take care of your child at the same time!
- Located in Te Manawa (Student Centre) on Levels 2, 3, and 4
- 24-Hour Computer Lab (TCBD 1.03) at Tauranga Campus
- Refer to 24/7 Computer Labs for more details.