The Career Development Services team provides University of Waikato students, recent graduates/alumni (within 2 years of completion) with career development tools and support.
You can access the following career services by logging into the MyCareer platform:
- One on one appointments with one of our Career Advisors
- Drop-ins/Online Career Chats - a 15 minute chat with one of our Advisors
- Mock Interviews - a tool to practise your interview skills and receive written feedback
- Job announcements/postings
- Information about upcoming events and employer visits
Any questions or issues accessing your MyCareer account please email [email protected].
You can also find us on Facebook: @WUCareersServices