Careers & Employability
The Careers & Employability team provides University of Waikato students, recent graduates/alumni (within 2 years of completion) with career development tools and support.
You can access the following career services by logging into the MyCareer platform:
- One on one appointments with one of our Career Advisors
- Drop-ins/Online Career Chats - a 15 minute chat with one of our Advisors
- Mock Interviews - a tool to practise your interview skills and receive written feedback
- Job and opportunity announcements
- Information about upcoming events and employer visits
NZUni Talent Job Board
Search for jobs, volunteering and other opportunities, from employers who are advertising directly to NZ university students and graduates, via the NZUni Talent Job Board.
Career Expos 2022
- General Careers Expo - Wednesday 27th July 2022, 11am to 2pm, Gallager Academy of Performing Arts.
If you are an employer and would like to join us for this event, please note we are now at full capacity. However please email [email protected] if you would like to go on to the waitlist for this event.
Any questions or issues accessing your MyCareer account please email [email protected].
You can also find us on Facebook: @WUCareersServices