Online Bachelor Summer Programme 2024
Students have the opportunity to take part in a two-week online programme through WHU Otto Beishem School of Management in January 2024: Doing Business in Europe. This programme is designed for undergraduate students who want to learn more about the international business world in Europe.
Being among Europe’s top-ranked business schools, WHU provides you with a unique learning experience. You will have the opportunity to attend interactive live class meetings and work together with students from different locations via virtual breakout sessions.
Note: This programme incurs a fee of €125.00 Euros (approximately $230.00 NZ)
The planned modules for this programme are:
- The European Union & the Euro
- Entrepreneurship from a European Perspective
- The Relevance of Family Business in Europe
- German History and Society in a European Context
This programme also includes opportunities for you to socialise with other students on the programme:
- Get to know: Welcome Meeting
- Photo competition: Show us your favourite travel destination
- Buddy programme: Get in touch with a WHU student and learn more about WHU/Germany.
What former Participants say about the Programme
“Great course and excellent teaching staff. I really enjoyed learning different subjects in the business world and getting more knowledge of European countries and markets.” - Qais Al-Saadi, Curtin University, Australia
“It was a truly valuable experience. The program’s curriculums provided comprehensive knowledge of the business field, gave me the opportunity to work with students from different backgrounds to learn from high-level scholars.” - Tianjiao Zhang, Xi‘an Jiao Tong Liverpool University, China
5 Reasons You Should Do this Programme
- The program is very interactive, e.g. live classes with break-out sessions, group discussions, and case studies.
- WHU is continuously ranked among Europe‘s Top Business Schools in major international rankings.
- You can study this programme from the comfort of your home.
- You meet online like-minded people from different countries and work together with them.
- The programme also includes social events, e.g., a welcome meeting, a photo competition, a buddy programme, and a virtual escape room.
Bonus reason 6: Students can earn credit for this programme subject to division approval.
How to Apply
- Apply to the Waikato Global Experiences Programme using the button below.
- After the deadline has passed, our team will review all applications and nominate students for the WHU programme.
- If you are nominated for the WHU programme, you will receive an email with further instructions to complete your registration.
Applications close Tuesday 31 October 2023.