How will I know if I have been referred?

If you are the subject of a discipline complaint you will be formally contacted in writing by the Academic Integrity Advisor. The letter will contain information about the type of complaint and the date and time of the meeting and ask for confirmation of attendance. It will be sent by email to your address in the University’s records (keep this address up-to-date via MyWaikato). Attached to the letter will be information about the process and about the complaint.