Issues with Supervision

As detailed in the Higher Degree Appeals and Complaints Regulations, candidates for higher research degrees who have a concern about supervision or any other aspect of their candidature (other than decisions in relation to enrolment for the degree or its examination) may, in the first instance, seek a resolution by raising the matter with his/her supervisor, relevant Chair of Department/Head of School, or Associate Dean (Postgraduate) or the School of Graduate Research.

For further information about this process please contact the School of Graduate Research