Undergraduate Science Research Project
Undergraduate Science Group Research Project
Want to apply your classroom knowledge to hands-on research and learning? This research project (SCIEN 301) provides students with the opportunity to experience a research environment by participating an interdisciplinary group project on a topic of relevance to the scientific or wider community. It is an excellent option for those considering postgraduate (masters or PhD) study. Please see the paper outline (syllabus) for more details.
- 300-level credit: 15 points
- Flexibility to choose within a wide range of research topics
- Hone your ability to conduct independent research and communicate results through a written research report
- Work with world-renowned faculty in areas of animal behaviour, chemistry, coastal processes, earth sciences, ecology and biodiversity, environmental sciences, hydrology and more.
- Science major in your third year or higher
- You must be self-motivated to research within a group setting as well as independently
- Email email@example.com with your major, and research topic/area of focus and we'll connect you to the appropriate faculty member.