You can purchase the Studentsafe - Inbound University policy through the University of Waikato. This will automatically be added and charged to your Enrolment Agreement.

If you prefer you can choose to purchase an alternative approved policy and provide a copy of the cover to the university at least two weeks before the start of your course of study.

Studentsafe Insurance FAQs

For further information about medical, baggage or general insurance, visit the InsurancesafeNZ website.