Diploma in Postgraduate Preparation - Pre Masters
Please note this programme is only available to International Students
The Diploma in Postgraduate Preparation – Pre Masters (DipPP) is an eight-month (two-trimester) level 7 Diploma that aims to prepare international students for postgraduate studies at the Waikato Management School, a Triple-Crown accredited business school in New Zealand, or the School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences.
The DipPP provides international students, who either do not have the equivalent of a New Zealand bachelor's degree or do not meet the requirements for direct entry, with an alternative pathway into the following postgraduate qualifications offered by the University of Waikato:
- Master of Applied Finance (MAppFin)
- Master of Business and Management (MBM)
- Master of Digital Business (MDigiBus)
- Master of Management (Marketing) (MMgmt)
- Master of Management (Supply Chain Management) (MMgmt)
- Master of Professional Accounting (MPAcct)
- Master of Information Technology
Delivered by University of Waikato College, the programme teaches the English language, academic literacies, and personal and professional skills students need to succeed with postgraduate studies at a New Zealand university.
Once successfully completed, students will gain entry to one of the above Master degrees giving them the opportunity to study at Waikato Management School, a Triple-Crown accredited business school in New Zealand (ranked in the top 1% worldwide), or the School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences.
|Months (full Time):||8|
|Start Dates:||July & November 2022|
|Estimated Fees* (International):||$24,000 per year|
|Area of Study:|
|*Tuition fees shown are indicative only and may change. There are additional fees and charges related to enrolment please see the Table of Fees and Charges for more information. You will be sent an enrolment agreement which will confirm your fees.|
Scholarships and prizes
Selected scholarships for DipPP students.
- FOUND101 English for Academic Purposes 1 (15 points)
- FOUND202 Personal and Professional Capabilities (15 points)
- FOUND301 New Zealand Context and Society (30 points)
- FOUND201 English for Academic Purposes 2 (15 points)
- FOUND302 Professional Communication (15 points)
- FOUND303 Professional Project (30 points)
University of Waikato College - Te Kura Huanui
Have a chat with one of our friendly advisers to help you plan your degree.
Phone: +64 7 838 4610 Email: [email protected]Enquire Now