Video consultations using Zoom
For students with a computer, headset and camera, there is the option of a video consultation. Student Learning uses Zoom.
- Fill out the form: First, you fill out our consultation request form.
- You get an invitation: We'll send a Zoom calendar event. Accept the invitation. (Call us if you don't hear back within a day).
- Your first time requesting a video consultation? Let us know and our administrator will send some instruction files to help you understand what to expect.
- Before your consultation: Your computer browser (we recommend Chrome) will need to install a little app and run a quick wizard to make sure the camera and sound is working.
- Click on the invitation link or icon in your calendar to meet your Student Learning tutor online.
What is a Zoom conference?
Video source: Zoom