Logging on to Mahara ePortfolio
- Go to Moodle, in the yellow band at the top of the page select Useful links, then Mahara.
Open a browser window (e.g. in Chrome or Safari) and copy this address https://eportfolio.waikato.ac.nz.
This should take you to the Mahara eportfolio login page
- Select University Login on the right.
- This will take you to your Mahara dashboard page.
A free Mahara Mobile app is available for both Android and iPhone.
- Download, install, and open the app.
- In the text box below What is the address of your Mahara? type https://eportfolio.waikato.ac.nz/
then select Next.
- Under How do you want to log in? select Single sign-on.
- The next screen should be your normal University of Waikato sign on screen. If this doesn't appear, see this page.
For immediate assistance please contact the Service Desk on 838 4008, or log a request through the online self-service portal, Kuhukuhu