Word processing with Microsoft Word or Google docs
The different video resources for this theme can be accessed by clicking on the required link below.
Microsoft Word pages
- Indents and tabs
- Using the ruler for indenting paragraphs, and creating tabs.
- Setting margins
- Ruler techniques and how to use the margin settings on the ribbon.
- Complex page layouts
- Mirrored pages, section breaks and other layout features.
- Different first page headers
- with a twist - different first page, different odd and even pages.
- Page formatting
- Page numbering, page breaks, and page sections.
- Cover pages
- how to inserting a cover page into your document (30 second video).
- Automatic table of contents
- Useful for longer documents and research reports
Google docs pages
Macrons and Māori language tools
- Macrons and Māori language tools
- How to install the Māori keyboard, use alt codes, and find macrons on macs and apples. (Bonus: there is a Māori language compatible keypad for mobiles, and links to some good language apps)