Dialogues allow students or lecturers to start a private conversation with another user in the same course.
1. On the course home page, in the relevant section, click the link for the dialogue activity.
2. Click the 'Create' button to open a new conversation.
3. Select Search potentials to find the person you wish to contact. Select the drop down arrow to give you a list of people in the Moodle Paper for private conversations.
4. Write the message including a Subject, the actual Message, and add any Attachments if necessary.
5. Finally, select Send or Save draft if you wish to continue editing the message at a later date.
Replying to a Conversation
1. Select the View conversations tab and then select a conversation.
2. In your reply, include a message and any attachments
3. Select send