Add an event
You can add your own events to your Moodle calendar, that will only be visible by yourself.
- Go to your Moodle dashboard: https://elearn.waikato.ac.nz
- To access the calendar settings, either select Calendar in the Menu or select the month in the Calendar block from your Dashboard. This will take you to an enlarged version of the calendar.
- You can use the drop-down menu on the top left of the calendar to make your event visible across all papers or just one.
- On the top right, select the New event button.
- When creating a new event, the default setting for Type of event is User. This is likely to be the only option available to you as a student unless you are given other access rights.
- Select Save changes to validate the creation of the new event.
Enter an Event title (mandatory) and Description (optional).
Select Duration, and/or Repeated events to add more optional settings.
Note: If you do not see all these options make sure to select the show more function