Please update your profile picture in Moodle by accessing your Moodle profile settings. Make sure that the new photo clearly shows your face, as lecturers rely on these images to familiarize themselves with students enrolled in their courses. Should you remove your current profile picture, it will automatically be replaced with your student ID photo by the next day.
To upload a new photo
- Select Preferences in the drop-down menu on the top-right corner of the Moodle page.
- Under User account, select Edit profile.
- Scroll down to User picture. Here you can drop your image in the drag-and-drop box.
- The photo will be updated when you select the Update profile button at the bottom of the screen
Note: You can also find your image through File manager, which gives you several options for retrieving your image: you can browse your computer, use a file from Google Docs or Flickr, etc.
- You may be required to refresh your web page (press F5) or clear your temporary internet files (cache) to view your new image.
- Photos are not updated automatically if a photo already exists in your Moodle profile.
- If you update your official student ID photo, you may need to delete your old photo for the new one to show in Moodle.