View a rubric before submitting your assignment
- Go to your Moodle paper, then select the assignment that you are submitting to.
- Towards the top left, select Add submission.
- Before submitting your assignment, on the left of the page select View the Rubric used for marking.
- The Rubric will open as a pop-up. You will probably need to use the scroll bars to see the whole Rubric. To close, select the X at the top right of the pop-up.
- When you are ready, submit your assignment.
- Finally, select Save Changes.
View a Moodle rubric before submitting your assignment
If your teacher has attached a Moodle rubric to the assignment (rather than a Turnitin rubric), you should be able to view it by simply selecting the assignment (step 1 above). Your rubric will be at the bottom of the page under Grading criteria.