Equations and inequalities
An introduction to simple equations along with the adding/subtraction/multiplication and division of basic examples, and a review of quadratic and linear inequalities and how to solve them.
The links to these instructional YouTube clips come from The Organic Chemistry Tutor.
- Sentences to Algebra [length: 10m:42s]
- This video details how to translate sentences into algebraic equations.
- Solving Basic equations [length: 11m:24s]
- This video details how to solve basic equations.
- Solving 2 step equations [length: 25m:05s]
- This video details how to solve equations with fractions, brackets and decimals.
- Solving rational equations [length: 17m:32s]
- This video how to solve rational equations.
- Solving radical equations [length: 18m:04s]
- This video details to solve radical equations with square roots and cube roots.
- Solving inequalities [length: 10m:23s]
- This video details how to solve inequalities.
- Solving inequalities (interval) [length: 30m:42s]
- This video details how to solve inequalities in an interval.
- Solving quadratic equations using the formula [length: 11m:10s]
- This video details how to solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula.