Maths and stats
Having an understanding of trigonometry is useful for maths, science, architecture, music, surveying, and digital imaging.
The links to these instructional YouTube clips come from The Organic Chemistry Tutor.
- Introduction to trigonometry [length: 21m:51s]
- This video details an introduction to the sine, cosine and tangent ratios and how to remember them.
- Graphing trigonometric functions [length: 1h:07m:57s]
- This video details how to graph the trig functions and other aspects such as how to identify the amplitude, period, phase shift, vertical shift, and midline of a sine or cosine function.
- Radians and degrees [length: 18m:54s]
- This video details how to work with degrees and radians.
- Unit circle [length: 59m:25s]
- This video details how to construct and remember the unit circle.
- Reference angles [length: 19m:24s]
- This video details how to work with larger angles.
- Even and odd trigonometric functions [length: 10m:50s]
- This video details how to use even and odd identities to help evaluate sine,cosine and tangent functions.