Studying during Covid-19
During Level 1 the University campus is open, and all services have resumed face to face interaction. Student Learning (SL) has staff and receptionist on campus from 8.30am - 3.00 pm weekdays.
The library is open (as per this link). Student Services, Information Technology Services (ITS), and Student Health teams continue to be available online to help you manage your studies and provide for other needs throughout Level 1.
This guide will provide you with some tips for studying online during this time.
- Getting started with online learning during campus closure
- A list for students to help you prioritise your response and to get started with your study from home.
- Attending lectures from home
- What you can expect from your lecturers to help you access the course material from home.
- Participating in tutorials during Level 1
- The options that your tutors may provide for you to participate in your regular tutorials.
- Laboratory work during Level 1
- The possible ways that your lecturer will help you complete the lab requirements for your courses.
- Exams and tests
- Where to find information about changes to your assessments, particularly exams in Trimester A, 2021
- About Us
Already in NET or BLK papers?
- Online learning
- A more extensive resource with advice about what to do from staff and other students when learning online.