Welcome to the University of Waikato. The Centre for Tertiary Teaching and Learning (CeTTL) is a central service unit in the university. We work across all divisions to provide professional development, advice and individual help in the areas of teaching, student learning, technology and English language support.
- Questions about teaching at the University of Waikato? We are happy to answer or direct you to someone who can. For example, if want to discuss course design, teaching, assessment or evaluation with someone, we can help. E-mail [email protected]
- Consider our Postgraduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning – We offer a PGCert Tertiary Teaching and Learning , which is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of staff engaged in tertiary teaching/facilitation of student learning at all stages of their careers. If you are interested in taking a paper this semester or want to discuss options, please get in touch.
- Looking for university policies and plans related to teaching? Being aware of these teaching-related documents will give you a head start.
- Need help with Moodle or other eLearning systems? If you would like help getting started or working out a specific issue, please contact one of our friendly e-Tuts (students who support teaching staff to use technology) at [email protected]
- Meet us for a chat – Send an e-mail and tell us you are here. We would love to meet you.
Contact us at [email protected]