CeTTL provides training, resources, and support to casual or part-time tutors, demonstrators and sessional assistants.
Trimester B 2020
Tutors are encouraged to register here for the Tutor Orientation Workshop.
Wednesday 15 July - 10am to noon - via Zoom see flyer here
A full schedule of our tutor training workshops can be downloaded here.
Book a consultation
You are warmly welcome to get yourself enrolled in the Tutoring Techniques shell, so we can provide you with any support that you may need in your role as a tutor.
If you have any questions or concerns to discuss, please don't hesitate to contact us via Moodle or email at [email protected] (HAM), and [email protected] (TGA), and feel free to make an appointment regarding:
- roles and responsibilities;
- managing and structuring tutorials;
- referring students to other support services;
- providing feedback and assessing students' work;
- engaging and dealing with students; and
- any other point related to your job role.
Looking forward to seeing you!