At Te Puna Ako Centre for Tertiary Teaching and Learning, we provide training, resources, and support to casual or part-time tutors, demonstrators and sessional assistants.
Introduction to Tutoring Workshops
We run Introduction to Tutoring Workshops at the beginning of Trimesters A and B.
The e-Tuts team - a group of University of Waikato students who help staff and students with teaching and learning technology.
Book a consultation
- roles and responsibilities;
- managing and structuring tutorials;
- referring students to other support services;
- providing feedback and assessing students' work;
- engaging and dealing with students; and
- any other point related to your job role