This section of the website is dedicated to sharing good teaching practice of colleagues across the University.
- How do you engage students?
- How do you get feedback from students throughout your papers?
- How do you assess?
- How do you use technology?
- How do you work with colleagues to ensure coherence of team-taught papers?
- How do you ensure that your teaching is inclusive and facilitates success for Māori students, Pacific students, international students, students with disabilities, and other specific groups of students?
- Are you doing something innovative, or do you know of something innovative happening in your Faculty?
Please let us know at email@example.com so that we can share strategies, methods and tips on what works with colleagues across the university.