Ms Carolyn J Jones
Qualifications: Bachelor of Social Sciences (Hons) (University of Waikato)
Personal Website: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/professionallearning/
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Jones, Ms Carolyn||4483||cjjones||UL3.G.02||FoE Institute of Professional Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room
I have worked in the Faculty of Education since 2001, having been variously employed as an project administrator, researcher, Manager of the Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research and now Manager of the Institute of Professional Learning.
Duncan, J., Jones, C., & Carr, M. (2008). Learning dispositions and the role of mutual engagement: factors for consideration in educational settings. Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 9(2), 107-117. Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/4196
Carr, M. A., Cowie, B. M., Jones, C. J., & Lee, W. (2003). Children as Commentators on Their own Learning. In Accountability for Educational Quality Conference. Conference held at Chicago, Illinois.
Jones, C. J. (1996). The restructuring of the New Zealand welfare sector 1989 - 91. New Zealand Population Review, 22(1&2), 69-82.
Find more research publications by Carolyn Jones