Mrs Jan Martin
Qualifications: Master of Educational Leadership (University of Waikato), Diploma in Education (Massey University), Bachelor of Arts (Massey University)
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Martin, Mrs Jan||4874||jmartin||IP.1.02F||Justices of the Peace|
|Martin, Mrs Jan||4874||jmartin||UL3.G.05||FoE Institute of Professional Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Martin, J. M., & Robertson, J. M. (2003). The induction of first-time principals in New Zealand - A programme design. International Electronic Journal for Leadership in Learning, 7(2), 1-9.
Martin, J. M. (2003). Workshop. In Rural and Teaching Principals' Conference, Waikato.
Martin, J. M., & Robertson, J. M. (2002). New beginnings - The design of an induction programme for first time principals in New Zealand. In The first invitational international conference of the National College for School Leadership. Conference held at Nottingham.
Robertson, J. M., Stewart, D., Martin, J. M., & Garry, G. (2002). First Time Principals Induction Programme. Hamilton, NZ: School of Education, University of Waikato, CD.
Find more research publications by Jan Martin