Mrs Jan Martin
Qualifications: Master of Educational Leadership (University of Waikato), Diploma in Education (Massey University), Bachelor of Arts (Massey University)
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Martin, Mrs Jan||4874||jmartin||IP.1.02F||Justices of the Peace|
|Martin, Mrs Jan||4874||jmartin||UL3.G.05||FoE Institute of Professional Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Martin, J. M. (2003). Workshop. In Rural and Teaching Principals' Conference, Waikato.
Martin, J. M., & Robertson, J. M. (2003). The induction of first-time principals in New Zealand - A programme design. International Electronic Journal for Leadership in Learning, 7(2), 1-9.
Robertson, J. M., & Martin, J. M. (2002). Leading Learning: Beginning the Journey. In Clare Education Board, Dublin, Ireland.
Robertson, J. M., Stewart, D., Martin, J. M., & Garry, G. (2002). First Time Principals Induction Programme. Hamilton, NZ: School of Education, University of Waikato, CD.
Find more research publications by Jan Martin