Ms Leeana Herewini
Facilitator - Māori Medium/Pangarau
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Herewini, Ms Leeana||5605||leeana||UL1.G.15||FoE Institute of Professional Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Hawera, N., Taylor, M., & Herewini, L. (2009). Mathematics and Māori-medium education: Learners' perspectives. set: Research Information for Teachers, 2, 52-57.
Hawera, N., & Herewini, L. (2008). Can you hear me? Māori children and mathematics. In World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education. Conference held at Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia.
Herewini, L. (1998). Maori mathematics education: the challenge of providing immersion programmes for preservice Maori primary teachers. In G. Coast, & July (Eds.), Teaching Mathematics in New Times. MERGA 21: 21st Annual Conference of the Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia Incorporated Vol. Volume 1 (pp. 258-262). Brisbane: Griffith University.
Find more research publications by Leeana Herewini