Professor Roger Moltzen
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Moltzen, Prof Roger||4695||rim||Te Oranga Human Development and Movement|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Moltzen, R. (2011). Gifted and talented: New Zealand perspectives (3rd ed.). Malaysia: Pearson.
Moltzen, R. (2011). Inclusive education and gifted and talented provision. In Teaching and Learning in Diverse and Inclusive Classrooms: Key Issues for New Teachers (pp. 102-112). Routledge.
Riley, T., & Moltzen, R. (2011). Learning by doing: Action research to evaluate provisions for gifted and talented students. Kairaranga, 12, 23-31.
Moltzen, R. (2011). Personalizing the student experience. In Inspiring Academics: Learning with the World's Great University Teachers (pp. 156-162). Open University Press.
Find more research publications by Roger Moltzen