Mrs Joan-Marie Kay
Qualifications: BA MEdL DipT L.T.C.L.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Kay, Mrs Joan-Marie||4198||jmkay||TL.3.05||Education, School of (SOE)|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Cooper, B., Edwards, F., & Kay, J. (2013). Tensions in developing assessment capability with and for secondary school student teachers. Poster session presented at the meeting of American Educational Research Association (AERA) Annual Meeting. Conference held at San Francisco, California.
Cooper, B., Edwards, F., & Kay, J. (2013). Developing assessment capability over a four-year secondary initial teacher education programme: Critical influences for preservice teacher learning. Poster session presented at the meeting of New Zealand Association for Research in Education (NZARE) Conference and Annual Meeting. Conference held at University of Otago College of Education, Dunedin.
Find more research publications by Joan-Marie Kay