Download and install Panopto
From Software Center (Windows OS)
- Go to Start and search for Software Center and select the application.
- In the top right corner use the search bar to find Panopto.
- Finally, select Panopto then install.
From Self Service (Mac OS)
- Find Self Service on your Mac OS machine.
- In the search bar on the top left side corner, start typing "Panopto" to filter all available software.
- Finally, select Install Current under the Panopto Coursecast icon.
From the Panopto website
Not all computers have a tool installation application, especially if you are working on your personal computer. If you have admin authorisation to your computer, you can alternatively download Panopto from the website.
- Go to waikato.au.panopto.com
- In the Sign in using drop-down menu, select elearn then select Sign in.
- Log in with standard Waikato username and password.
- In the top right corner, select Download Panopto.
- When panoptorecorder.exe file downloads, select it.
Select Download Panopto.
6. Enter waikato.au.panopto.com into the Server Address and log in with elearn.
Note: For immediate assistance in installing Panopto either way, please contact the Service Desk on 838 4008, or log a request through the online self-service portal, Kuhukuhu.