Download and install Panopto
From Software Center (Windows OS)
- Go to Start and search for Software Center and select the application.
- In the top right corner use the search bar to find Panopto.
- Finally, select Panopto then install.
From Self Service (Mac OS)
- Find Self Service on your Mac OS machine.
- In the search bar on the top left side corner, start typing "Panopto" to filter all available software.
- Finally, select Install Current under the Panopto Coursecast icon.
From the Panopto website
Not all computers have a tool installation application, especially if you are working on your personal computer. If you have admin authorisation to your computer, you can alternatively download Panopto from the website.
- Go to coursecast.its.waikato.ac.nz until Thursday 12 November 2020 and waikato.au.panopto.com from Monday 16 November 2020
- In the Sign in using drop-down menu, select elearn then select Sign in.
- Log in with standard Waikato username and password.
- In the top right corner, select Download Panopto.
- When panoptorecorder.exe file downloads, select it.
Select Download Panopto.
6. Enter coursecast.its.waikato.ac.nz until 12 November 2020 then waikato.au.panopto.com after 16 November 2020 into the Server Address and log in with elearn.
Note: For immediate assistance in installing Panopto either way, please contact the Service Desk on 838 4008, or log a request through the online self-service portal, Kuhukuhu.