If you would like to safely edit a recording, or have it available in two different places at once, you can copy the recording.
- Go to the University of Waikato's Panopto server: http://coursecast.its.waikato.ac.nz
- Select Sign in using elearn, then select Sign in.
- Sign in with your Waikato username and password.
- Select Browse on the left hand side, then select the desired folder.
5. Select the small checkbox at the top left of the recording's preview image.
6. An options menu will appear at the top of the page. Select Copy.
7. Select a folder from the dropdown list.
8. Finally, select the red Copy button.
Note: the current version of Panopto tends to fail if you attempt to copy many recordings at once. To avoid issues, or if you experience problems, try copying in batches.When a green tick appears next to your recording's name, it has been successfully copied. You can now select the cross at the top right to close the pop up box.