To download Panopto recordings, first make sure you have the appropriate plug-ins.
Recommended browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
On a computer:
1. Go to coursecast.its.waikato.ac.nz
2. Select Sign in using elearn.
3. Sign in with your standard University of Waikato username and password.
4. Find the recording you wish to download, by selecting it within the central panel, using the Browse buttons on the left hand side, or the Search box at the top of the page.
5. Select the name or preview image of the recording to open it.
6. Along the top of the screen, above the main recording, select the download icon.
7. The downloaded recording will appear at the base of your screen and in your Downloads folder.
On a mobile device:
You may not see a download arrow on-screen. Try the following:
- Open the recording in your mobile browser.
- While the recording is playing, tap and hold.
- Select Download video.