Copyright and Perusall
Many types of resources can be used in Perusall, including digitised book chapters and articles in your Waikato Reading List. This page explains how to check if other items held by the University of Waikato Library have the appropriate license.
1. Log into the University of Waikato website and navigate to Library Search.
2. Enter the required digital resource in the search box, then select the title in the search results.
3. In the View It section at the centre of the page, select SHOW LICENCE.
Note: Some materials will not have a show license button available. In this case, the library has no copyright information for the text.
4. If the Licence Terms state: Digitally copy: Permitted, the item may be used in Perusall. Also check and abide to the terms of any Digital copy note.
- You can also use Open Access/Creative Commons resources and digital materials that you create yourself.
- For useful links on copyright see the University of Waikato's Copyright Information page.