Scheduling a Zoom session
Before you schedule a Zoom session, you must have downloaded Zoom on the computer/device you will use to host your session, and enable your Zoom account with Single Sign on by logging in at least once. If you haven't done that yet, follow this Zoom installation guide.
- Log-in your account and go to the home page of the client.
- Select the Schedule to open the set up page.
- Give new meeting a title.
- Set up starting time and duration for new meeting.
- Set up general settings. (Default commanded).
- Select Schedule.
- Invite participants.
- Save changes.
7. Find Meetings in navigation bar.
8. Select Copy Invitation and send it through Moodle.