Scheduling a Zoom session
Before you schedule a Zoom session, you must have downloaded Zoom on the computer/device you will use to host your session, and enable your Zoom account with Single Sign on by logging in at least once. If you haven't done that yet, follow this Zoom installation guide.
1. Log-in to Zoom using SSO
2. Select the Schedule to open the set up page.
3. Give the new meeting a title, start time and duration. We recommend you keep with the default settings and select Schedule.
4. Invite Participants using the Calendar and save changes
5. Find Meetings in the navigation bar.
6. Select Copy Invitation and send it through Moodle or Email.