Integrating Zoom with Google Calendar
You can add an individual Zoom meeting to Google Calendar by selecting Google Calendar when you schedule a meeting. This takes you to the Calendar app where you can edit details and invite guests. You can also add Zoom extensions to Google Chrome and Gmail.
Note: You can also add Zoom extensions to Google Calendar, Chrome and Gmail.
Synchronise Your calendar with Zoom
If you would like to fully sync your calendar with Zoom, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the university Zoom account and go to your Zoom Profile settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Configure Calendar and Contacts Service.
- Select Google.
- Tick the following permissions and then select Next.
- Sign in with your university email address using Google.
- Tick all the permissions. Without this, the configuration will not occur.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Continue. This will take you back to your Zoom settings where you will get a pop up message confirming the configuration is successful.