Audience Research Unit
Assoc Prof Geoff Lealand
MA (First Class Hons) Cant, PhD BGSU (Ohio), DipHort (Massey)
Email: [email protected]
- Lealand, Geoff (2016). ‘Why do teachers keep using American films when ours are so good?’ The Use of New Zealand Screen Content in New Zealand Schools. Wellington: New Zealand On Air.
- Lealand, G. (2016). Ratings. In G. Ritzer (Ed.), The Wiley Blackwell encyclopedia of sociology (2nd ed). London: Wiley Blackwell.
- Haniss, G., Hollings, J., Pajo. K & Lealand, G. (November 2014). Survey of New Zealand Journalists. Ejournalist.co.au.
- Lealand, G. (2013). A nation of film-goers: Audiences, exhibition and distribution in New Zealand, in Aveyard, K & Moran, A. (Eds.). Watching films: New perspectives on movie-going, exhibition and reception. Bristol: Intellect.
- Lealand, G. (2012). What anniversary? New Zealand “celebrates” fifty years of television. In K. Darian-Smith & S. Turnbull (Eds.), Remembering television: Histories, technologies, memories. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars.