Audience Research Unit
Bachelor of Arts (Hons, first class) Waikato
Bachelor of Media Arts in Moving Image Wintec
- Perrott, Lisa (forthcoming - 2017). Bowie the Cultural Alchemist: performing gender, synthesising gesture and liberating identity. Intersecting David Bowie, special issue of Continuum: Journal of Media and Cultural Studies.
- Perrott, Lisa (2007). The New Zealand Wars documentary series: discursive struggle and cultural memory. (PhD Thesis, University of Waikato). http://adt.waikato.ac.nz/
- Perrott, Lisa (2005). The New Zealand Wars: Opening a space for remembrance. In CSAA Annual Conference: Figuring the Pacific: Aotearoa & Pacific Cultural Studies, http://www.unireps.com.au/isbn/1877257389.htm (pp. 53-62). Christchurch, Edited Conference Proceedings: Dunmore Press.
- Perrott, Lisa (2003). The New Zealand Wars: Documentary as a site for the transmission of cultural memory. In CSAA Annual Conference - Culture Incorporated: Bodies, Technologies, Habitats. Conference held at Arts Centre, Christchurch, Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Perrott, Lisa (2002). Rethinking the documentary audience: Reimagining 'The New Zealand Wars'. Media International Australia Incorporating Culture and Policy: Quarterly Journal of Media Research and Resources, 0(104), 67-79.
- Perrott, Lisa (2001). The Ghost of the New Zealand Wars: Awakened to Haunt the Nation. In Visible Evidence - 9th Conference. Conference held at Brisbane.