Dr Jackie Tuaupiki
Iwi: Ngāti Tuwharetoa, Waikato
Qualifications: PhD, MA Waikato, BA (Hons) Waikato, BA Waikato,
Senior Lecturer / Pūkenga Matua
Tuaupiki, J. W. (2018). Māori navigation knowledge in Aotearoa. In The 24th annual conference of the New Zealand Studies Association together with the University of Aveiro. Coastal communities and Regional Identities of the Pacific. Conference held at the University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal.
Tuaupiki, H. (2018). He Tohu ki te Rangi - He Tohu ki te Moana: Reclaiming Māori navigation knowledge. In New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research: Oceans & Islands: A Conference for Pacific Research. Conference held at University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Tuaupiki, J. (2017). Te kaumoana Poronīhia: Ngā terenga onamata. Te Kōtihitihi: Ngā Tuhinga Reo Māori, 4, 11-35.
Tuaupiki, J. (2017). Te mātauranga whakatere waka. Te Kōtihitihi: Ngā Tuhinga Reo Māori, 4, 36-57.
Find more research publications by Jackie Tuaupiki
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Tuaupiki, Mr Jackie||5017||tuaupiki||A.1.23||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room