Prof. Linda Smith
Iwi: Ngāti Awa, Ngāti Porou
Qualifications: PhD Auckland, MA (Hons) Auckland, BA Auckland, DipT
Te Kāhautu Maxwell - PhD student. Thesis title: Te Kura i Awarua: Ritual Practice and Death in the Ringatu Canon
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] Critical indigenous pedagogies that support being and doing indigeneity”. In S’TEṈISTOLW̱ 2017 Indigenous Adult Education Conference. Conference held at Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Smith, L. T. (2017). Transforming education. In T. Misa, & G. Wilson (Eds.), The Best of e-Tangata (pp. 6-10). Wellington, New Zealand: Bridget William Books Limited.
Hokowhitu, B. J., Oetzel, J., Reddy, R., Smith, L., Simpson, M., Nock, S., . . . Johnston, K. (2017). Kaumātua mana motuhake: Kaumātua managing life-transitions through tuakana-teina/peer-education. In The New Zealand Medical Journal: Proceedings of the Waikato Clinical Campus Biannual Research Seminar Vol. 130 (pp. 108).
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] The intellectual project of Decolonising and Kaupapa Māori methodologies; reporting from new research. In Summer Indigenous Art Intensive (2017), University of British Columbia, Okanagan campus, Canada.
Find more research publications by Linda Smith
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Smith, Prof Linda||4997||tuhiwai||A.G.06||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room