BSocSc/LLB with a Single Major
- The BSocSc/LLB with a single major requires 650 points to complete. This template is intended as a model only. The order in which papers are taken can be adapted to suit students' individual requirements.
- Every Social Sciences programme of study must include at least two methodology papers from a schedule approved by the Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences.
- Students who wish to enrol in both LEGAL305 and LEGAL426 may count LEGAL426 as one of the Optional Law 4 papers.
- To satisfy Council of Legal Education requirements, students wishing to proceed to the Professional Legal Studies programme and admission as a Barrister and Solicitor, must complete a Level 4 paper in Legal Ethics (15 points).
- If planning to enrol in this conjoint degree, first obtain approval for your Arts programme from the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, then meet with the Law Faculty administrators.