Group Study Rooms
There are several rooms available for students to use for study. Group study rooms are located in the Central and Teaching Resources libraries.
How to Book a Group Study Room
When you book:
- You can give your booking a name which other members of your study group will recognise
- You will receive a booking confirmation email to remind you of the details of your booking
- The email confirmation can also be sent to other students linked in the booking
- You can amend or cancel bookings easily through the self-service portal
- You can book a space for up to two hours a day and can book up to two weeks in advance
Things you should know
- These rooms are available for enrolled students for their study
- You must occupy the room within 10 minutes of the start time. Due to the high usage of these rooms, the booking will become invalid if you do not occupy the room within 10 minutes of the start time and the room will be available for others to use.
- Please leave the room on time to ensure other students are able to make full use of their booked time.