- Staff are reminded of their obligations under the Bullying and Harassment Policy, Fraud and Corruption Policy and Protected Disclosures Policy.
The following policies, protocols and regulations are currently under review:
- Critical Event and Business Continuity Policy - to potentially be disestablished
- Financial Authority Policy
- Financial Ethics Policy
- Koha, Donations and Sponsorship Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Policy for Members of the Academic Staff Engaging in Commercial Consultancy Activities
- Provision of Computers for Staff and Recycling and Disposal of University Computer Equipment Policy
- Risk Management Policy - to potentially be disestablished
- Space Allocation and Management Policy
- Student Discipline Regulations
Feedback on any of these policies, protocols and regulations is invited to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent minor updates have been made to the following policies:
- Policy for Members of the Academic Staff Engaging in Commercial Consultancy Activities - revised to take account of the divisional structure.
- Private Vehicles for University Business Policy - revised to increase in the reimbursement of costs from 76 to 79 cents per km.
The following proposed new policies, protocols and regulations are currently in development:
- Academic Agreements Policy - intended to set out the strategic principles and processes that apply when entering into academic agreements with other institutions.
- Contract Management Policy - intended to ensure that the University manages contracts in a consistent manner
- Flexible Working Arrangements Policy - intended to establish a framework of principles, eligibility, responsibilities and accountabilities with respect to flexible working arrangements.
- Sexual Violence Policy - intended to ensure that staff and students are aware of the University's policy and procedures in this space.
- Suicide Prevention Protocol - intended to advise staff who find themselves in circumstances where intervention is needed to feel able to respond appropriately and sensitively for the wellbeing of all involved.
- Work-Integrated Learning Policy - intended to set out responsibilities and authorities around work integrated learning for staff, students and placement providers.
Suggestions on matters relevant to these topics or suggestions for other new policies are invited to email@example.com.
Q & A
Policy-related questions can be submitted to the Manager, Policy and Governance either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or through the feedback facility at the bottom of each policy. Answers will be posted here.
Last updated 2 April 2020