- The new Students with Disabilities and Impairments Policy has been approved.
- The planned first review of the Sexual Violence Policy has been deferred from May 2023 to May 2024 to reflect the recent advent of the Interpersonal Violence Policy. These policies will be reviewed together in May 2024.
- Staff are asked to regularly remind themselves of their obligations under the Bullying and Harassment Policy, Fraud and Corruption Policy, Interests (Conflicts of Interest) Policy and Protected Disclosures Policy.
Recent updates have been made to the following policies:
- Corporate Data Management Policy - revised following regular review (August 2023)
- Interests (Conflicts of Interest) Policy - amended to highlight accountabilities with respect to close personal relationships (August 2023)
- Procurement Policy - revised following regular review (January 2023)
- Purchasing Policy - new policy established following the review of the Procurement Policy (January 2023)
- Staff Code of Conduct - amended to highlight accountabilities with respect to close personal relationships (August 2023)
- University of Waikato Common Seal Policy - revised following regular review (May 2023)
Policy Development and Review
The following policies, protocols and regulations are currently under development or review:
- Capital Asset Policy
- Financial Authority Policy
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Paper Outline Policy
- PCard Policy
- Safety and Wellness Policy
- Travel Policy
Feedback is invited to [email protected].
Q & A
Policy-related questions can be submitted to the Manager, Policy and Governance either by email to [email protected] or [email protected] or through the feedback facility at the bottom of each policy. Answers will be posted here.
Last updated 22 August 2023