Making a complaint of non-academic misconduct

Please complete the memo template or the online complaint form and attach the documents electronically and return with the relevant documents to the Academic Integrity Advisor. Electronic copies of the documents can be sent to [email protected].

If you have any questions, please contact the Academic Integrity Advisor.

A copy of the complaint and the accompanying documents will be given to the student; ensure the complaint is factual, accurate and does not contain personal comments as it will be an official University document.

Online complaint form