Making a complaint of non-academic misconduct
Fill in the pro-forma for a non-academic complaint. A submitted complaint must contain:
- your name and contact details
- the student's name and contact details
- an outline of the alleged misconduct
- sufficient information to ensure the Committee can make a decision
- supporting documentation if relevant
You can submit the online complaint form and attach any relevant documents electronically.
A copy of the complaint and the accompanying documents will be given to the student; ensure the complaint is factual, accurate and does not contain personal comments as it will be an official University document.