Making a complaint of non-academic misconduct
Please complete the memo template or the online complaint form, and attach the documents electronically and return with the relevant documents to the Academic Integrity Advisor. Electronic copies of the documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in the pro-forma for a non-academic complaint. A submitted complaint must contain:
- your name and contact details
- the student's name and contact details
- an outline of the alleged misconduct
- sufficient information to ensure the Committee can make a decision
- supporting documentation if relevant
If you have hard copies of documents or any questions, please contact the Academic Integrity Advisor.
A copy of the complaint and the accompanying documents will be given to the student; ensure the complaint is factual, accurate and does not contain personal comments as it will be an official University document.