MyCareer for Current Students
Through MyCareer, you can:
- set up your personal and academic profile
- book into workshops and tutorials
- register for career events
- access career tools and resources
- make Career Advisor appointments and/or get online assistance
- apply for graduate opportunities
- search and apply for volunteer roles on and off campus
Signing into MyCareer is as easy as clicking the link below and using your MyWaikato username and password (if asked). As MyCareer uses single sign on, it is best to log into the website first and access MyCareer through the Support section on the Student Homepage. If you are having trouble logging into your account, please contact the ITS Help desk.
MyCareer for employers
MyCareer allows employers to:
- book campus visits
- register for our annual Career Fairs
- advertise graduate internship opportunities
- advertise volunteering opportunities
For new accounts please click the MyCareer link below, then the "sign up" button. You will need to choose one email account as your main login. Once an account has been set up you will be able to create a password. Please allow 2 working days for a new account to be created. If you are having trouble logging into MyCareer please Contact us.
MyCareer for alumni
As an alumni of the University of Waikato, you are able to sign up to access MyCareer by clicking the link below. If you are having trouble logging into your account, please contact the ITS Help desk.