Waikato Law Review VOLUME 2, 1994
- Table of Contents
- The Challenge of Treaty of Waitangi Jurisprudence - Rt Hon Sir Robin Cooke
- Directing the Directors: The Duties of Directors under the Companies Act 1993 - Hon Justice Tompkins
- I Didn't Know Just How Far You Could Fight: Contextualising the Bristol Enquiry - Ruth Busch & Neville Robertson
- Land as Trading Stock - Winnie Chan
- The New Zealand Securities Commission: The Rise and Fall of a Law Reform Body - Peter Fitzsimons
- Maori Women: Caught in the Contradictions of a Colonised Reality - Annie Mikaere
- Teaching Professional Responsibility: The Waikato Experience - Kaye Turner
- A Maori Woman's Experience of Feminist Legal Education in Aotearoa - Leah Whiu
- A Fiscal Cap on a Full and Final Settlement of all Maori Claims is Illegal and Inappropriate - Martin Williams
Annual subscriptions for the Waikato Law Review are NZ$40 per copy within New Zealand, and NZ$45 international.
Subscription prices are inclusive of any GST and postage.
Contact details for subscriptions:
Waikato Law Review Administrator
Te Piringa - Faculty of Law
University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105
Email: [email protected]
Contact details for North American subscriptions:
William W Gaunt & Sons Inc.
3011 Gulf Drive