Create a quiz
Before you create a quiz make sure you have set up the questions in the question bank.
1. Select Turn editing on in the top right hand corner of your Moodle paper.
2. Select Add an activity or resource at the bottom of the relevant topic or week.
3. This opens a pop up window with a range of activities. Select Quiz, then select Add.
4. Give your quiz a Name.
5. Add instructions to quiz participants in the Description field.
6. In the Timing section, change settings as appropriate.
7. Alter Review options as required.
8. Choose if you would like students to accept the academic integrity statement.
9. Finally, click Save and display.
See here for how to add questions to your quiz.