Create a quiz
Before you create a quiz make sure you have set up the questions in the question bank.
1. Select Turn editing on in the top right hand corner of your Moodle paper.
2. Select Add an activity or resource at the bottom of the relevant topic or week.
3. This opens a pop up window with a range of activities. Select Quiz, then select Add.
4. Give your quiz a Name.
5. Add instructions to quiz participants in the Description field.
6. In the Timing section, change settings as appropriate.
7. Alter Review options as required.
8. Require that students accept the academic integrity statement is set to Yes by default. Please note when set to Yes students will not be able to attempt the quiz until they confirm they understand the academic integrity statement.
9. Finally, click Save and display.
See here for how to add questions to your quiz.